[thelist] Email Clients for MACs

Jono Young ox4dboy at comcast.net
Fri Mar 26 12:18:09 CST 2004

Another option is Mailsmith, from Bare Bones.  I have not used it, but it is
worth a look.  It does not render html emails though, which are just a
hassle for the most part anyway.

Mailsmith:
http://www.barebones.com/products/mailsmith/index.shtml

Also, you go to http://www.versiontracker.com, and do a search for email,
which will bring up a zillion email apps and utilities for Macs.

Also, search http://ww.macworld.com for reviews of Mac email clients.

Personally, I don't think it gets much better than Entourage, and or Apple's
email.  Why does she want to switch?  What does Entourage lack that she
needs?