[thelist] submit form with query string and fragment

Diane Soini diane at dianesoini.com
Sun Mar 28 18:52:34 CST 2004

Hi, silly question, but I don't have my book nearby and I'm not having
luck forming a good google query.

I want to submit a form with the form action with fragment and a query
string. What's the proper order?

Thanks in advance,

<tip type="weblog scripts">
Thank you to whomever recommended Blosxom ( http://www.blosxom.com ).
It's a tidy, perl-based web log script that does not use php or a
database. What won me over is the nearly 100% separation of logic from
presentation. The script is lightweight and simple allowing for the
plug-and-play addition of "plugins", which will add all the features
you want, allowing you to take what you like and leave the rest.
Don't be afraid to try something new. An amateur built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic. -unknown