[thelist] php myadmin - database backup question

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 31 05:42:06 CST 2004

when you are on export in phpmyadmin you have the choice of
STRUCTURE
or
STRUCTURE + DATA

that's the second one you should have selected.

I don't know Zencart, but if the images are not stored in the database
but on the disk (and the path only is stored in the database) then you
won't be able to save your images, you have to download them via FTP
separately.

I export my tables and save them on my hard drive with the name of the
database and the current date.