[thelist] gray line

Jamie evolt at pipmedia.ca
Wed Mar 31 19:12:47 CST 2004

Dan:

Right now you've defined a class that has a 325px border on all sides
(canceling out the width given for the border on the right side of the
box) with 2px padding on the left.

maybe something along the lines of:

.greyline {
	width: 325px;
	height: 2px;
	background-color: #999;
	border: 0px;
}

or

	width: 325px;
	border: 2px solid #999
}

you could also apply styling to <hr> in an appropriately sized div:
http://www.sovavsiti.cz/css/hr.html

I could be reading your message wrong, but I believe you are
misinterpreting 'border-width' to be the length of the border along the
x-axis, as opposed to the thickness of the border.

hth,

jamie
pip media
http://www.pipmedia.ca/blog/