[thelist] Access DB & getting random records using ASP

Julian Voelcker asp at tvw.net
Fri Apr 2 04:00:04 CST 2004

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 16:58:43 +0900, Christian Anderson wrote:
> Any suggestions? Possibly another way to
> do this?

I have run some test locally with an access database and cannot see why
you have a problem.

Try adding the tSMALLIMAGE, aID, and randOrder values as alt attributes
to the image tags to see if they are changing at all.

The only thing I think it could be is some sort of cacheing issue on
the server.

I have done something similar with data from a SQL database, but the
code won't work with Access.

Cheers,

Julian Voelcker
Cirencester, United Kingdom