[thelist] Software development/web site development contract examples

Ralph Guzman ralph213 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 2 03:29:38 CST 2004

Check out these downloads:

http://www.web-redesign.com/chapter3.html

You might also want to purchase this books, it's a good buy.

Here are some additional resources that will help:

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/web-work-should-charge

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/write-proposals-sell

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/pricing-2-quoting-win

I know Sitepoint has more articles on the topic but I cannot remember where
they are, you might want to spend some time browsing through the site and
it's newsletter archives.

Good luck!