[thelist] ASP RecordSet weirdness

Tab Alleman Tab.Alleman at MetroGuide.com
Fri Apr 2 09:40:01 CST 2004

Anthony Baratta wrote:
> In the case that started this thread, all the columns are varChar. So
> unless Tab is mistaken about the column types, something weird is
> going on.

Is there maybe a limit on the amount of data a recordset row can hold?
The width of all the non-Text/Blob fields is under 8000, but there are a
couple of Text fields being returned as well.  I'm starting to find some
other fields that mysteriously lose their data when I access them later
rather than sooner.