[thelist] Feeding CSS values to IE5.0 mac only.

Mike designbase10 at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 2 13:47:17 CST 2004

Hello,

I am working on a layout that looks fine in all the browsers I have
tested in except IE5.0 mac. I need to feed special values only to IE5.0
mac. (Everything is fine in IE5.1 mac and so I do not need to target
that browser.) How might one go about this? I would prefer to keep the
solution within my CSS stylesheet rather than browser sniffing and so I
thought about conditional comments. How would you write this?

Has anyone done this before who could share some advice with me?

Thank you very much,

--
Mike