[thelist] [OT] please pass onto admin

Bird bird at koolfish.com
Mon Apr 5 05:26:41 CDT 2004

Hi,
Sent this to the list admin on Friday but getting no response.

I haven't received a digest for 6  days so I presume I have had my
option turned off. I have tried to log in to turn it back on but it
won't accept my login. I thought maybe I had my password wrong so I
clicked the reminder button but I never received the email with the
password.

Can you turn me back on to receive the digest please :)

I had this same problem about 6 months ago, where I stopped receiving
the digest (even though I did not request this) and then could not log
in to fix it myself.

Thanks

Lisa