[thelist] Leading edge website wish list

Drew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Tue Apr 6 07:36:54 CDT 2004

At 16:40 05/04/2004, Tony Crockford wrote:

>Just supposing you had the time, what would you include in your website
>must do wish list?

   I'd want to write some kind of snazzy CMS, with topics - probably from
scratch, because I like reinventing wheels - and make sure that it can be
read by as many devices as possible, catering for screen readers, and doing
XML output (RSS and Atom).

   And I'd also want to try to chase after that elusive grail of UI design
- the thing that makes you go "Oooh!" on the first visit, and doesn't make
you go "Eww" on the fiftieth.

   Drew.