[thelist] ASP to populate .js file?

Christian Anderson lists at photokyo.com
Wed Apr 7 20:45:40 CDT 2004

Good Morning from Japan,

Interesting to see how my post turned into a little debate while I was
sawing logs.

Anyway, to elaborate, I'm building a site for a company up here that wants
to add new pages in the future, but doesn't have the slightest idea how to
do it, and since I'm going to be leaving the country in a few months, am
setting up a CMS for them to do it themselves.

The js part is the drop down menu, where I want to include all the new links
to new pages that they create. Basically I want to have the js updated with
whatever is in the database and then populate from there. If they create a
new page, it will get put into the drop down in the appropriate place, etc.

Christian Anderson
Niseko Hirafu, Hokkaido, Japan
http://www.photokyo.com