[thelist] ASP: Integer handeling

Scott Dexter dexilalolai at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 12:58:13 CDT 2004

--- Casey Crookston <casey at thecrookstons.com> wrote:
> In ASP, how would one manpiluate a number so that it shows two
> digits after
> the decemial.  Example: 3.333333333 shows at 3.33 and 2 shows as
> 2.00.

Since ASP is loosely typed, you can treat it as a string and
manipulate it as one (as long as you don't care about rounding).
There's also the Round() function, which has a second parameter for
the number of decimal places. It doesn't return '2.00' for '2' --I've
written helper routines for such things (which I'll be happy to share
if you'd like)

hope this helps some
Scott