[thelist] The War on Sp*m

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Wed Apr 14 13:09:57 CDT 2004

You're only getting two spams for each one you read?  You're lucky! I'm
easily at 5 to 1, and probably closer to 10 to 1.

I"ve been using K9 for the last couple of months, and now I don't even
bother to check for false positives. I haven't had anyone say that they sent
me an e-mail that K9 flagged as spam. It doesn't catch all the spam, but I'd
rather have some spam get through than have it flag good messages.

One bad thing about K9 is that it tends to crash when the message count gets
up between 1,500 and 2,000. I think the number is dependent on the size of
the messages.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564