[thelist] cfsearch of a path returns no results

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Wed Apr 14 15:23:45 CDT 2004

After fudging and fiddling with my code, with no more luck, I took a
look in the logs, and found this, which sheds a tiny bit of light on the
problem:

Error   E0-0720 (I/O Filter): Could not load filter 'flt_kv -recognize'
which is named in your style.uni file.

Error   E2-0531 (Document Index): Document 1 (/path on the
server/test.doc): Unable to index document - SKIPPING

The second error is repeated for all of the files, including .html and
.txt files. I searched for this error on Google and found this, which
seems to suggest that the problem is an incompatibility between Verity
and RedHat 7.2+:

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=142&threadid=785856

Has anyone else encountered this? Any ideas how I can get around this?

Sarah