[thelist] win2k terminal services problem

Richard Harb rharb at earthling.net
Thu Apr 15 02:31:46 CDT 2004

Off list ...

Hi,
I haven't been admin for win2k for a while but ...
There used to be a Terminal Service Client that worked pretty well
I have no idea whether this little app might be already included in
winXP but on win2k it worked extremely well for me ... it was a small
download (about 2-3 MB) from Microssoft.

as it's a single small app designed to connect to the term services
maybe that might eliminate a layer of insecurity (in terms of -
everything ok with activeX controls in IE etc).

just a quick shot ...

Richard