[thelist]Is this real?

jsWalter jsWalter at torres.ws
Thu Apr 15 08:32:34 CDT 2004

Great tip.

It's what I've been doing for years.

Really helps track your email address across the net. That way you find out
who is selling to whom.

I caught Amazon that way a few years ago. Since humans never really read the
lists of address when they are bought, no one see this type of tracking.

I don't even waste bandwidth sending back a bounce. I don't want the return
bounce. I just /dev/null it at my account procamilrc level.

# Filters tracking addresses
:0
   * ^To:tracker at yourdomain.tld
   /dev/null

Quick and easy.

But then again, many users don't have that level of access to their
accounts.

Walter