[thelist] Php parse error

David Dorward evolt at david.us-lot.org
Fri Apr 16 13:28:22 CDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 19:09, russgri at xarahost.com wrote:
> My browser... IE6 produced this error:

Then it is unlikely to be an error with the PHP. PHP errors are produced
by the server.

> Parse error: parse error, expecting `','' or `';'' in
> /home/username/public_html/inc/header.php on line 39
> line 39:
> document.write('<style type="text/css">\n')

The error probably occurs on the previous line. URIs are usually more
helpful then a copy/paste of a small code snipit.

If you are wrong about the browser producing the error, then we would
still need to see more of the code - just before it is parsed by the PHP
engine.
--
David Dorward       <http://blog.dorward.me.uk/>   <http://dorward.me.uk/>