[thelist] ASP Problems

Robert Teasdale robert.teasdale33 at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 17 17:37:33 CDT 2004

Hi,

I am looking for help on understanding what is wrong with my Forms
construction on my web site.
I am using Frontpage 2002 to construct my Forms (.asp) to obtain data from
Access database imported into web.
I keep getting error message 'no records found' when I can see them in .mdb
file.

I am also using FP Forms for clients to load their Club information on web
for others to view. This Form is storing the data OK but query not finding
the same information?

The hosting company says it has all the FP extensions in place on their
Server and that it is probably my script, but need expert to confirm if
script Ok or not.

Assistance appreciated.

Thank you

Rob