[thelist] ASP Problems

Ken Schaefer ken at adOpenStatic.com
Sat Apr 17 21:37:22 CDT 2004

I think main problem is that you are using Frontpage :-) rather than ASP per
se.

But, if you post the relevant bits of code we can examine them.

Cheers
Ken

From: "Robert Teasdale" <robert.teasdale33 at ntlworld.com>
Subject: [thelist] ASP Problems

: I am looking for help on understanding what is wrong
: with my Forms construction on my web site.
: I am using Frontpage 2002 to construct my Forms
: (.asp) to obtain data from Access database imported
: into web. I keep getting error message 'no records found'
: when I can see them in .mdb file.
:
: I am also using FP Forms for clients to load their Club
: information on web for others to view. This Form is
: storing the data OK but query not finding the same
: information?
:
: The hosting company says it has all the FP extensions
: in place on their Server and that it is probably my script,
: but need expert to confirm if script Ok or not.
:
: Assistance appreciated.
: Thank you
: Rob