[thelist] ASP Problems

Robert Teasdale robert.teasdale33 at ntlworld.com
Sun Apr 18 08:21:28 CDT 2004

Hi,

Thanks for the positive reply.
As a relative newbie to web design I am reading a lot of different authors
on the use of FP but none mention this problem, which concerns me. I
followed the set up as per the FP book and have constructed this page at
least 2-3 times but no change?
I hope it is not the Host Server but attached  is the code for checkout,
confirmation, or highlight of error.

Thank you

Best Regards
Rob