[thelist] AOL FTP Server

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Mon Apr 19 11:11:59 CDT 2004

Here's a summation of what happened:

I took what I had developed for my Uncle's site, burned it to a disk, and
then went to his computer, to his MyFPTSpace and proceeded to upload each
file one by one from the CD.

I had to sign-in to his AOL account, rummage through the help files to find
the MyFPTSpace, then do what I mentioned in the first paragraph.

By all means this is the most annoying thing I've ever had to do for a
client.

For those of you who have AOL clients, do you have a copy of AOL on your
computer, obtain their user/pass and upload files to their website? or do
you send the files to the client and ask them to upload the files?

Rob