[thelist] SuckerFish Redux....

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Tue Apr 20 16:34:33 CDT 2004

At 02:02 PM 4/20/2004, Stephen Rider wrote:
>In Safari there is a 1-pixel gap between the top button and the menu
>drop-down, meaning that sometimes (not always) when you try to go to the
>menu, it disappears because you moused-off when you hit that 1-pixel
>no-man's-land.

I was a bit over zealous with the statement "final". ;-)

Thanks for the comments with Safari.

There are location issues between IE and Mozilla now with the Third Tier
Menu. I've tried using EM versus PX and no luck so far. IE appears to make
the Main Menu/Second Tier Menus much wider than Mozilla although the
placement of the Third Tier is the same location as Mozilla.

Something is causing "extra padding" in the display of  #topNav ul li

So close, yet so far.