[thelist] request for assistance on XP Home setup...

jsWalter jsWalter at torres.ws
Wed Apr 21 14:50:38 CDT 2004

yep, did that already.

> You can lock it down that way.

OK, now please explain (slowly) to me how I can "lock down" the kids
accounts to:
  - no cmd box
  - drives visible
  - no install of apps
  - no access to control panel
  - no access to any drives (beyond My Documents)

and in IE
  - no access to Internet Options
  - no access to any site beyond "approved"

And I'd like a single place to add URLs to the "approved"

And all this done from a single location, not to be manually configured on
each account, individually.

Is this possible?

Walter