[thelist] LI CSS

Richard Harb rharb at earthling.net
Thu Apr 22 10:52:16 CDT 2004

Not sure what you mean ...

If you want the discs to be shown you'd need to make sure that the li
elements have margins/paddings wide enough (not sure, just try)

If you mean to only have a disc for an 'active menu item' for example
you'd need some workaround by applying a class/id to that element and
style it differently in your css file.

I found the CSS section on alistapart to be very informative for this
and other issues...

Richard