[thelist] web based comment tracking/moderation systems?

Sean G. ethanol at mathlab.sunysb.edu
Thu Apr 22 16:23:37 CDT 2004

Howdy,

Any recommendations on comment tracking and moderation systems?  We're
looking for folks to enter comments on a project, with the option later to
add notes or moderation.  We also need to group redundant or related
comments and produce reports.  Ability to upload comments from a spreadsheet
or by email is a big plus.

We're currently using an off-the-shelf bug tracking system for this purpose.
This covers most of what we need, but doesn't quite make it all the way.
There are open source bug trackers that could be modified for our needs, but
we don't have the skills in house or the time to go this route.

I've trialed a couple such as Ceilidh (http://www.lilikoi.com/) and SRS's
CTS (http://www.stg.srs.com/dsd/cts.htm) but would like more options.  If
you're familiar with the US Army Core of Engineer's DR Checks--something
like except more user-friendly.

TIA!

Sean G.

--
"I'd like to bury my face in two dozen 'Krispy Kreme' glazed donuts & just
lie there & think about Hello Kitty!"