[thelist] problems with music into a website

Joan Olivé M. jolive at tinet.org
Mon Apr 26 03:12:00 CDT 2004

Well, this is a possibilitie,
but our problem in this time writting is that the job is practically all
done, and this means re-making all the job.

Once more comes the known statement: We newer know sufficient about (It's
some difficult translating an statement in catalan)

The error here occured whet focusing the job some months ago: First the
client and myself thought in the image, considering the music the last point
to consider... And now we have a nice problem.

Any more help please ???????
Joan Olivé Mallafrè
http://info@alef.cc