[thelist] Are there any freelance sysadmins on this list?

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Mon Apr 26 09:11:37 CDT 2004

writes:

> If you have technical abilities, and enough time to administer your own
> server, then going for a dedicated server could be very good idea. As
> others have said, it provides a nice little stream of income. But if you
> don't have those resources (skills and time), then hosting your clients
> on your own box is a nightmare.

What I'd like to find is a freelance system administrator. That is, someone
I could contract with to administer a dedicated server for me. I really
don't want to be bothered with updating software packages and server
security, but I would love to have the flexibility of my own server. Are
there any on this list or do any of you out there know somone like this?

Regards,

Dan