[thelist] Searching for a host with lots of bandwidth

Alexis Antonakis admin at antonakis.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 17:13:28 CDT 2004

Hi Ronn,

I use Positive Internet http://www.positive-internet.co.uk

I know they're based in the UK and are not the cheapest of hosts, but
they have the best attitude I have ever come across amongst hosts, as
well as having one of the best reputations in the UK, just look at their
client list.

They care more about their customers than about just making profits. If
you over-run your bandwidth allowance, which BTW they don't actually
have one set, they just use common sense. Rather than automatically
charging you more, or cutting you off, they will contact you and discuss
your requirements.

I give them a whopping 12 out of 10 for hosting, which I've never done
before for any business.

Regards
Alexis