[thelist] Photoshop and Fireworks

Justin Zachan justin at jazzmanagement.com.au
Tue Apr 27 02:46:35 CDT 2004

I assume fireworks can read all the layers of most formats from Photoshop.

It's the organisation of the various design elements into folders in
Photoshop that does not seem to come across to Fireworks. So I get all the
layers, but they lose all the folders...makes it a mess for a file with lots
of folders...

Cheers

Justin