[thelist] Replacement for Dreamweaver

Russ russ at unrealisticexpectations.com
Tue Apr 27 22:05:51 CDT 2004

Damien:

What version of Dreamweaver?  I've searched my entire hard drive, my
entire dev/test server and haven't found the files you're referring to,
so it leads me to also ask what technologies are in play?

I use DWMX 2004 daily and have used DWMX and UltraDev pretty exclusively
before on these machines and with the projects that are on these
machines and I cannot find the files you're referring to in any of my
folders.

Russ