[thelist] Textarea CSS Problem

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Apr 28 07:25:56 CDT 2004

Josh,

It's perhaps not a mistake on your part.  That should work.  I added in font
size between normal and tahoma (making it normal 100% tahoma) and it worked
as expected for me.  If you don't want to declare font size, break out the
font declaration into font-style and font-family.

Good luck,

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.