[thelist] Color pickers

Jakob Dölling alligott at gmx.net
Thu Apr 29 23:32:40 CDT 2004

Hello:

I am looking for a color picker that does not only snoop the color. I
also want to have the complemetary of the captured color. I tried the
color wheel of Corel Paint 11, but the results were not great. Is there
any software out there that snoops the color of a pixel and tells me
instantly its complementery color?

Thanks in Advance,

Jakob Dölling
--
To Unix or not to Unix. That is the question whether 'tis nobler in the
mind to suffer slings and arrows of vast documentation or to take arms