[thelist] Cold Fusion: cfhttp

Drew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Fri Apr 30 09:51:13 CDT 2004

At 14:53 30/04/2004, Tim Beadle wrote:
>I've done this, successfully, with <cfhttp> over plain http, but not over
>https. Are you sure https is supported by <cfhttp>?

   I ate'n't sure, actually. I did find a custom tag that's doing the
trick, though, and now I have a new problem, wherein the response is:

   "javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found"

   -- which looks like being LOTS of fun. But I have the author of the
custom tag on the end of a phone line, or even in the office here
sometimes, so I am optimistic about getting someplace with it.

   Cheers!
   Drew.