[thelist] Database Schema Suggestions

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon May 3 07:28:32 CDT 2004

Burhan,

Look no further an Evolt's own article archive:

http://www.evolt.org/article/a/17/4047/index.html

Technique #3 (Flat table) has worked very well for me.  It's greatest
benefit is EXTREMELY quick selects, which is ideal for browsing.  Inserts
and branch moves require a few more steps, but are still quite possible.

Best of luck,

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.