[thelist] Color pickers

Jakob Dölling alligott at gmx.net
Mon May 3 14:46:22 CDT 2004

Morn Folks:

Jakob Dölling wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I am looking for a color picker that does not only snoop the color. I
> also want to have the complemetary of the captured color. I tried the
> color wheel of Corel Paint 11, but the results were not great. Is there
> any software out there that snoops the color of a pixel and tells me
> instantly its complementery color?

To clarify myself: I am looking for a programme that snoops a pixel
colour under the mouse cursor and tells me the the contrast colour in
RGB (WebRGB) and CMYK. Any recommondations?

Thanks you.

Jakob Dölling
--
To Unix or not to Unix. That is the question whether 'tis nobler in the
mind to suffer slings and arrows of vast documentation or to take arms