[thelist] SQL Server Schema compare tools?

Joe Crawford joe at artlung.com
Mon May 3 15:02:25 CDT 2004

On Mon, 3 May 2004, Ken Schaefer wrote:
> Alternatively, I've heard good things about Red Gate Software's product.
> I don't use it personally, and I don't know if it addreses your
> particular concern, but you might want to take a look.
> http://www.red-gate.com/sql/summary.htm

Seconded.

I used the SQLCompare tool at a previous gig and it's pretty thorough and
will generate scripts to sync up data, stored procedures, design, the
whole 9 yards. Very nifty tool.

	Joe
--
Joe "ArtLung" Crawford   AIM:artlung   Phone:619-516-4550
LAMP Host Evangelist, Web Designer, Web Developer, WebSanDiego.org List Guy