[thelist] CSS positioning question

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Mon May 3 16:26:37 CDT 2004

You know I should have struck that bit from my reply.  It came from seeing
the align="right" in the HTML for the image.  Using XHTML in this particular
case won't necessarily affect your presentation at all.  However, in my
experience XHTML gives more consistent results across browsers and across
devices - and you seem to be concerned about that.  But let someone more
eloquent like Zeldman tell it to ya, or perhaps one of the standards
evangelists on this list will jump in.

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce
NeptuneWebworks.com