[thelist] Need some cross-browser propaganda links

Wil Cone wil at inaridesign.com
Mon May 3 23:56:24 CDT 2004

Point 1: In my experience, the people that use browsers other than IE
are more likely to be technology evangelists, early-adopters, etc.
(i.e., these users tend to influence their friends, colleagues, etc.
more than your average IE user).

Point 2: I assume your talking PC IE only, because building for Mac IE
is a pain in the rear.

Point 3: It is relatively easy to build simultaneously for "modern",
"standards compliant" browsers as a set (Safari, IE ~5.5/6,
Mozilla/Firebird, Opera, et al.).

- Wil