[thelist] server synchronisation

Andrew Bayley andrew at arcticcircle.co.za
Tue May 4 06:30:18 CDT 2004

Hi all
I am running win2k pro with apache, mysql and php.  At the moment i am
developing everything locally and then uploading it to our clients' servers
as the work progresses.  This is primarily due to the appalling bandwidth we
have.  The irritation factor is rapidly mounting, and I am desparate for a
solution.

Does anybody know of a software package that allows me to synchronise work
between two servers?  Something akin to an ftp package that allows for
scheduled updates.

As this is comingfrom my pocket, not the bosses, something cheap or free
would be great :-)

Thanks
Andrew Bayley