[thelist] Color pickers

Kyle Murphy kyle.murphy at tempschedulingsystem.com
Tue May 4 16:47:41 CDT 2004

Color Picker rules!

http://www.iconico.com/colorpic/index.asp

Kyle

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Jakob Dölling
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 2:46 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] Color pickers

Morn Folks:

Jakob Dölling wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I am looking for a color picker that does not only snoop the color. I
> also want to have the complemetary of the captured color. I tried the
> color wheel of Corel Paint 11, but the results were not great. Is
there
> any software out there that snoops the color of a pixel and tells me
> instantly its complementery color?

To clarify myself: I am looking for a programme that snoops a pixel
colour under the mouse cursor and tells me the the contrast colour in
RGB (WebRGB) and CMYK. Any recommondations?

Thanks you.

Jakob Dölling
--
To Unix or not to Unix. That is the question whether 'tis nobler in the
mind to suffer slings and arrows of vast documentation or to take arms