[thelist] Lotus Notes - Domino Designer

Tim Beadle tsb at wigner.ioppublishing.com
Wed May 5 06:43:16 CDT 2004

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 07:00:19AM -0400, Kath wrote:
> I looked at the Domino Designer and tried loading a page, but it converted
> all of my CSS into HTML font tags - ugh.

I'm helping a colleague who's trying to make a Domino part of our site look
"the same" as the Perl-generated-HTML part of our site.

Domino won't let you modify the DocType from the incomplete HTML 4.01 one,
so you can kiss Standards-Compliant Mode goodbye.

It seems to take so much control away from the developer (in terms of HTML)
in the name of ease and speed of development.

I have *very* limited exposure to it, though. YMMV.

Tim
--
"Those confused souls who write *virii are tacitly positing the existence of
the non-word *virius, and declining it as though it were like filius...Virii