[thelist] Web Interface for Security Camera

Adrian Gonzales adrian at clearspanmedia.com
Wed May 5 16:50:05 CDT 2004

I know there's a lot of development being worked on in this area lately,
but I'm working on a project in which we are using internet enabled
cameras to monitor an area. I'm building the web interface for it.

I am wondering if anyone knows any information about this process. I
know some of it is hardware specific. But maybe there are resources,
tutorials, code samples, concepts, anything?

Adrian Gonzales Jr.
Creative Director
Clear Span Media
713.310.7990