[thelist] NetBeans to FrontPage Mods

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri May 7 12:00:18 CDT 2004

it in

> 2. Will FronPage propagate the changes into the JSP as well as the HTML?

Ani,

Resist the urge... Frontpage is going to mess with your code, add folders,
etc.  In this case, you may want to consider replacing hardcoded directory
names with variable tokens using some sort of search and replace tool.

CFStudio, for example, can help with search and replace over a lot of files.
Many other tools do the same thing.  Google around and I'm sure you'll find
a good fit.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.