[thelist] Re: Unique combination numbering

Joao Verde verde at sardware.com
Fri May 7 12:54:07 CDT 2004

I thank all of you who gave me suggestions on how to handle the problem.

Using binary is indeed simple and yet never crossed my mind (it's always a good thing to have an outsider look into things.. :) ) and I think I'll use it since there probably won't be any changes to the form's design.

While I agree this isn't a future-proof solution, I'll stick with it, for the time being.

jcv

:: www.origamis.net | Origame a sua informação | icq#26527125
:: 07-05-2004 18:49:12 | 38º45'22N 9º16'01W 147m
:: All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my right hand.