[thelist] Css font

Amy amyrynne at comcast.net
Sat May 8 14:47:57 CDT 2004

Hello All,
I have stumbled across what I view as a very unique problem. Perhaps the
list may have some other views and I hope to hear what they are.  I have
designed a site where I specify in a style sheet:
.bodytext {
font-family: Georgia, serif;
font-size: 12pt;
color: #333333;
}
My client has heard from a customer who is having problems viewing any font
at all on the site. He sent a screen shot from his computer. I really hope
that some of you can share your thoughts on what the problem is here.
I have attached a cropped jpg of what this user sees on his computer. Again,
I would strongly appreciate any feedback.

Amy