[thelist] MySQL/PHP simple CMS that supports multiplelanguages

Jonathan j at firebright.com
Tue May 11 00:40:48 CDT 2004

Those are all *really* excellent resources that we all should have in our
bookmarks.

We have been using eZ Publish to build a lot of sites lately, and I have to
tell you, the new 3.4 version (just coming out in Beta) is really awesome.
I would look into it.  Once you understand the basics, it's one of the
better CMS solutions out there, and it's GPL.

Jonathan

<snip>