[thelist] laptop purchase

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Tue May 11 09:29:58 CDT 2004

Look at Sony's VAIO line.  The low-end one I got for client demos works
pretty well.  Came with 1394 and Memory Stick built in, so it easily
integrates with my Sony camcorder.  Make sure you check all the specs,
because some desirable features (such as line-in in my case) may be
missing on the lower end units.  Can't complain; it was $750 after
rebate and serves the client demo need just fine.  Slap my wi-fi card in
and I can do work from anywhere in the house.

Norman
---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
  get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"