[thelist] Dumb Question (Javascript) but still causingdifficulties

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Wed May 12 09:25:22 CDT 2004

On Wednesday, May 12, 2004, at 04:03 AM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

>  One last detail I might mention that must be and is by design. All
>> checkboxes are named the same thing. I am going for a comma
>> delimited list when the form submits. There are about 60 of these
>> checkboxes.
>
> Then by design you have BAD design. Each checkbox should have a
> unique name. Again, just my 02.

I don't know about you, but 60 checkboxes that are all pre-checked and
disabled sounds like good design to me. I really don't want to check 60
checkboxes. That would give me terrible carple-tunnel syndrome.

(I'm being facetious.)

Diane

***
Don't be afraid to try something new. An amateur built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic. -unknown