[thelist] Resend: Comments on Dreamweaver Contribute - was gotta vent

Ken Moore psm2713 at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 09:55:59 CDT 2004

Hi all,

This is a resend. Someone wrote:
"Contribute is macromedia's product for content providers, although when I
tested it out, I was less than impressed by the learning curve (my usergroup
wouldn't have been motivated enough) "

I am thinking about suggesting Contribute to several nonprofit organizations
to supply content to their own sites. I would welcome comments from anyone
who has used it and/or helped not-technical users to use it.

TIA

Ken