[thelist] Help with 'secure' site, pls

Ken Schaefer ken at adOpenStatic.com
Thu May 13 21:18:17 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "jsWalter" <jsWalter at torres.ws>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 4:52 PM
Subject: RE: [thelist] Help with 'secure' site, pls

: > -----Original Message-----
: > From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
: > [mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Carl Meyer
: > Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 5:24 PM
: > To: phpWalter at torres.ws; thelist at lists.evolt.org
:
: > You can use PHP's cURL library support for this...
:
: Thanks for the tip...
:
: Now I get this...
:
:    SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK
:
: I can find nothing in the docs that help me solve this.
:
: Any ideas?
:
: Walter

Is the CA trusted? (Thawte in this case). Otherwise the trust heirachy does
not exist, and manual intervention is required (you have to decide whether
the cert has been issued by someone you trust, or not).

Cheers
Ken